- A fantastic sweet and fruity glass bottle of Original ramune; the ideal summertime cool down!
- Part of the quintessential Japanese summer experience, these unique bottles come with a traditional glass marble stopper neck.
Ramune has gained popularity in the Western world in recent years as part of Japanese popular culture. Often seen in anime, manga and j-dramas, ramune soft drinks are most notorious for their distinct Codd-neck bottles, which have a special space at the top for a glass marble sitting under the bottle cap that needs to be popped. For more ramune flavours and other fun Japanese lemonades and juices, take a look at Japan Centre Online’s soft drinks section.
How To Use
Make sure your ramune stays in the bottle, not on you!
• Open your ramune on a flat, stable surface.
• Remember to pop out the pull-tab from its housing before trying to open your drink.
To open the drink you must use the included plunger to “pop” the glass ball into the bottle. Then you are free to enjoy the fruity, bubbly goodness. Best served chilled.
• Keep holding the push-tab down for a few seconds after you’ve pushed the marble out.
Net weight 200ml
Original Flavor Ramune Soda
Blueberry Flavour Soda Drink
Water, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavourings, Colour (E133).
Nutritional/100g: Energy 163kJ / 39kcal, Fat 0.1g, Saturated Fat 0g, Carbohydrates 9.7g, Sugar 4.5g, Protein 0.1g, Salt 0g.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.